TISSL is a well-established and highly respected global software solutions provider in the hospitality space. A .NET Core Technical Lead is required to join the development team currently engaged in building an exciting new cloud-based enterprise technology solution aimed at the broader hospitality and retail sectors. You should have strong software engineering skills and be willing to play a central hands-on role working collaboratively across all facts of the solution.
- Own the technology delivery of the solution, ensuring operational success (uptime, performance, user experience etc.) and delivery of the product features
- Work closely with the Product Owner and other internal/external stakeholders to identify and fully understand the product feature requirements and priorities
- Lead a growing team of developers in producing a high quality, industry leading technology solution
- Maintain and improve the architecture of the full solution including software, hardware & integrations
- Research new technologies to ensure correct choice of technologies are being used
- Provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces
- Plan and execute deployment of system features and monitor for successful integration
- Provide effective time estimates for delivery of projects, tasks or features
- Provide technical leadership in all areas of development and lead by example
Desired experience & skills
- Extensive hands-on full stack development experience
- .NET Core (2.1+), C# 7.0+
- ASP.NET Core Web API, REST services
- SignalR (2.1+)
- EF Core (2.1+)
- Azure App Services, deployment, diagnostics and monitoring
- Azure SQL databases, deployment, diagnostics and monitoring
- VSTS Administration, source control, branching, CI, CD, package creation and deployment
- SQL Server 2017+, administration and performance
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server, SQLite)
- Experience with cloud, mobile and hybrid (cloud/on premise) solutions (IOS, Android, Windows 7-10, Linux)
- Experience developing Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Experience in building cross-platform solutions (IOS, Android, Windows 7-10, Linux)
- Strong team mentality and experience working closely with other developers
- Strong architectural mindset, able to direct a team towards a common vision
- Highly organised with an analytical approach and strong attention to detail
- GDPR and OWASP aware
- Strong knowledge of request pipelines
- Knowledge of automated testing such as Selenium
- Familiarity with Kanban and Scrum
About the team
The R&D department at TISSL is central to future growth plans of the company and is undergoing heavy investment as a result. The roadmap for the new solution is extensive and will lead to the team doubling in size in the near future. Our aim is to ensure TISSL remains at the cutting edge of technology and continues to release innovative and exciting features ahead of the competition.
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and mindset we would love to hear from you.
How to apply?
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com including an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter.