Full Stack Software Developer Role Overview
TISSL is a well-established and highly respected global software solutions provider in the hospitality space. A Mid/Senior Level .NET Core/Java Full stack software developer is required to join the development team currently engaged in building an exciting new cloud-based enterprise technology solution aimed at the broader hospitality and retail sectors. You should have strong software engineering skills with OOP hands-on experience and be willing to play a central hands-on role working collaboratively across all facets of the solution.
· Own the technology delivery of the solution, ensuring operational success (uptime, performance, user experience etc.) and delivery of the product features
· Work with internal stakeholders to identify and fully understand the product feature requirements and priorities
· Join a growing team of developers in producing a high quality, industry leading technology solution
· Maintain and improve the architecture of the full solution including software, hardware & integrations
· Research new technologies to ensure correct choice of technologies are being used
· Provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces
Experience & skills
· Extensive hands-on OOP and full stack development experience
· .NET Core (2.1+), C# 7.0+ or JAVA · ASP.NET Core Web API, REST services
· SQL Server 2017+, T-SQL administration and performance
· In-depth knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server, SQLite)
· Experience developing Software as a Service (SaaS)
· Strong architectural mindset, team mentality and experience working closely with other developers
· Highly organised with an analytical approach and strong attention to detail
About the team
The R&D department at TISSL is central to future growth plans of the company and is undergoing heavy investment as a result. The roadmap for the new solution is extensive and will lead to the team doubling in size in the near future. Our aim is to ensure TISSL remains at the cutting edge of technology and continues to release innovative and exciting features ahead of the competition.
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and mindset for the role of Mid/Senior Level software developer, we would love to hear from you.